my mom: you do realize that one day you will have to pay for all your own things
me: yes but today is not that day
Words are, in my not so humble opinion, our most inexhaustible source of magic,...– Albus Dumbledore (J.K. Rowling)
dontkickthepj: why does our period have to last an entire week like seriously after an hour i know i’m not pregnant let’s move on now pls this is unnecessary
The older I get the more I realise there are no grown ups and nobody knows what the fuck they’re doing.
Dear parking cops:
christoph-waltzed: I remember in year 2 there was a girl who had literally never had a haircut so her hair was ridiculously long [imagine Rapunzel basically] and she always complained about it but her mum wouldn’t let her get it cut So one day at recess she put an entire pack of chewed gum in her hair at the exact length she wanted it cut to. She came in the next day with her hair cut how she...
"HAVE YOU EVER" hour
Okay anons, this is your chance.
1. had sex?
2. bought condoms?
3. gotten pregnant?
4. failed a class?
5. kissed a boy?
6. kissed a girl?
7. had a job?
8. left the house without my wallet?
9. bullied someone on the internet?
11. had sex in public?
12. smoked weed?
13. smoked cigarettes?
14. smoked a cigar?
15. drank alcohol?
16. been to a wedding?
17. been on the computer for 5 hours straight?
18. watched tv for 5 hours straight?
19. been late for school?
20. kissed in the rain?
21. showered with someone else?
22. been outside my home country?
23. been on a road trip longer than 5 hours?
24. had lice?
25. gotten my heart broken?
26. had a credit card?
27. been to a professional sports game?
28. broken a bone?
29. been unhappy about my weight?
30. won a trophy?
31. cut myself?
32. been on a diet?
33. rode in a taxi?
34. stayed up for 24 hours or more?
35. been to a concert?
36. had a crush on someone of the same sex?
37. had braces?
38. wore make up?
39. lost my virginity before I was 16?
40. kissed someone a different race than myself?
41. Snuck out of the house?
42. had oral sex?
43. dyed my hair?
44. met someone famous?
45. been on vacation?
46. been on a boat?
47. been on an airplane?
48. prank called someone?
49. taken a pregnancy test?
50. been suspended from school?
How you act with your siblings
whatshouldwecallme: Other people: Me:
When I say I'm not going to drink and then someone...
I wish I knew how to meet new people
allieoops: Read More
When I come home and my roommate has cleaned
When my doctor asks if I exercise regularly
verityveritas: Apparently there are these people who eat when they are hungry and stop when they are full.